Alex

Default Loss of caluclating precision (VBA vs Excel)

Hello

I performed a calcualtion in an excel worksheet using the built in formula
PMT=.

If I then do that same procedure using VBA (i.e. write a sub to calculate
PMT with the same inputs and still using PMT in VBA) I get two separate
results?

Can anybody help align my VBA result to the spreadsheet result.

As I understand it, excel treats anything in a spreadsheet as a 'Double' - I
defined my variables in VBA as Double but still got a different answer.

Does anybody have any insights? FWIW, I am simply calcualting loan
repayments...

Regards

Alex