Debra Dalgleish

Is every sheet blank, or is it possible that you've selected an unused
sheet?
If it's all blank, you may have accidentally saved over the original
workbook with a new blank workbook, and the original workbook is gone.

chuckbp wrote:
When I attempted to open an Excel Workbook that I had worked on earlier in
the day all that remained was a BLANK workbook. I have no idea what happened
to it but I would like it back. I attempted the procedured in Recover Files
with no luck. Is there a way to get this workbook back? I do have a backup
that is from the end of the month and can recreate the workbook if necessary.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List