Gilgamesh

Default Isolating a custom toolbar to a specific spreadsheet

I've created some macros and a custom toolbar to activate them but I want
these to only exist in a single spreadsheet.
I used the Customize-Attach feature to move my toolbar into the relevant
spreadsheet and then deleted it from the main list.

The problem I'm getting is that when I open the spreadsheet with the toolbar
it seems to copy it back into the main Excel app and it is then available
for all spreadsheets I open. Clicking on the buttons when another
spreadsheet is open then opens my customised one to run the macros.

I don't want this situation. When I close my customised sreadsheet file I
want the toolbar to disappear and not affect anything else.

I'm using Excel 2003, and helpful suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.