andy_hammer2001(remove)

tafferjim wrote:
I want to print a report that contains info from 2 seperate doc's, and need
to know how to "link" (?) them together so that all I have to do is print and
not copy and paste. I used to merge info from 2 doc's but it has been too
long since, don't remember how. I am using Excel, I used MS Works before and
am not sure if what I am wanting to achieve is possible with Word.

Hi, you mention you are using Excel but then go on to say "not sure if
what I am wanting to achieve is possible with Word"

From the description of your problem I am guessing that it is Word that
you want to merge two docs, in which case you probably should put this
message on the Word newsgroup.

Cheers

Andy