Richard Buttrey

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:40:02 -0700, "Jeff"
wrote:

I have a spread sheet that I use that has a macro that extracts data from a DB.

This is great for a snap shot but I want to capture this data over time.

Is it possible to set a formula/macro in a cell that would do 1 of three
things

1) tomorrow – do nothing, maintain the formula in the cell
2) today – copy data from a different location or run a formula
3) Yesterday – force the data captured yesterday to stay in the cell as a
value.

I hope that makes sense.

I'd be inclined to have three objects or controls on the s/s, each one
linked to its own macro and which would run one of your options above.

If you want further advice please post back with a few more details.
e.g. what's the formula in the cell (1), what's the cell reference of
the different loacation (2) and what does it contain?

HTH
__
Richard Buttrey
Grappenhall, Cheshire, UK