Dave Peterson

I don't know what controls you're using, but sometimes if you use the similar
controls from the control toolbox toolbar, you'll see that move and size is
available--checkboxes, for example.

omnetws wrote:

I created a setup sheet with controls on it. I want to group (collapse) one
portion of it which will not always be used. I tried to group it but the
controls did not go away when the rows were collapsed. Is it not possible to
do this? I played with unlocking them, then in properties I don't have the
option to move and size with cells. It's dimmed out.

--

Dave Peterson