Big Rick

No time to try tonight but will try when I get home.
Will post back if I ahve any further problems.

Thanks for your time.
--
Big Rick

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi Rick

One way
Wrap your first formula in a MAX() function =MAX(0,yourformula) and lets
say that formula is in A1
Then in the second formula =(yourformula)*(-1*A1<1)

Regards

Roger Govier

Big Rick wrote:

Hello.
Before I start, I'm afraid I made a slight mistake in my explanation.

All cell references refer to holiday entitlement, holidays taken, additional
hours worked. etc. (as each of the cells references are the results of
formulas themselves, I'm sure it would sound double dutch if I tried
explaining each one.)

The problem and were I made my mistake is that if I used all my holidays and
both cells equalled zero and then I took half a days holiday, I would owe 4
hours.
The result of each formula is -1 for the first. 4 for the second.
I would like the result to be 0 for the first. -4 for the second.

Hoping you can understand this now.