Emile Ianni

Default Open Application Error?

HELP!!!!
I cannot open an Excel spreadsheet, document, I created or even a new
application? A spreadsheet, workbook, new and/ or existing, screen comes up;
but right away, I get internet Explorer error to report and send, or not
send, error report, or to debug? I have choosen all options! Any choosen
choice, closes and shuts down every Excel application, program.
I have excel documents created, to access and need to create new ones? Is
there a setting, I need to change? I uninstalled, re-installed, updated, and
search office, online, for a solution. I have no other course of action.
Can someone help me get my Excel application to work? I would appreciate any
help or suggestions? Thank You, Emile