rorytmeadows

Default autoupdating Excel

I have a large Excel workbook that contains about 200 links to other
Excel spreadsheets. I then have 200 Excel graphs (saved as workbooks
with only a graph page) that are based off of the large Excel workbook.
As of right now, In order to have the graphs updated, you have to open
the large workbook and update when prompted, then open the graph files
and update when prompted. With 200 links, this can take a long time. Is
there any way to schedule updates of these links within the file using
script or scheduler? I'm not always going to be here to open the file
and when an update is needed for the graph I don't even want to open
the large workbook. My IT team here is stumped. Everything is on
servers.