TUNGANA KURMA RAJU

Default excel Problems

While working in excel I am facing two problems
1.after working 1 -2hours in excel ,my excel stops working,even if I am
trying to quit
by clicking close button it stops responding and the system hangs up.only
way to quit the prog is to press cntrl+shift+del and end task.after that I
got auto recovery pane that saved my excel work.This happens every day.what's
this problem?
2.while inserting a name i.e-insert-name-define-name box-refer to box-I am
not able to enter a big formula.after entering say it is around 250
characters cursor not moving forward.Is there any limitation for defining a
name.