scott45

Default Easier Way?

I have a spreedsheet which we enter data in on a daily basis. At the end of
the day I want the last data to go to next sheet. Now I know how to do this
but is there an easier way by copiny and pasting instead of doing it manual.
example
On day 2 I collect the data from day 1, then on day 3 I get info from day 2
etc till the end of month. what is the quickest way to do this. The way I am
doing it by entering in the formula by ="1st'A1 etc. I know to click on the
cell and the info goes in but I have 31 days to do and it is time consuming.
thanks in advance