Barb Reinhardt

Well, you can save it as TEXT and then read into WORD. If you really want
it in one cell, you can then concatenate the values together using a formula
similar to this

=A1&B1
If you want a space between the data, use
=A1&" "&B1

Remember that there is a cell length limit that you may come up against.

"Hermes" wrote in message
Data in word is presented as a bullet list. I have copied this data into
new doc and removed the formatting to leave just the list of items. I now
wish to copy this data into excel but want it to appear in one single cell
retaining its list format rather than continuous text