Cameron Stewart

Default How to populate column with formula based on value in cell

I have a large spreadsheet that I enter data into from one of our
laboratory instruments. Data Initially got dumped into cell i10.
Columns a-f contain various formulas (which are mostly used as lookups
for other workbooks) that are dependant on whether there is a value in
the cell i10. Each Column has a different formula.

At the moment, everytime i enter in new data, for eg in cell i11, i12,
i13 etc, select the range from a-f then I drag the fill handle
downwards to populate the new rows so that my formulas are repeated.
(I elected not to populate the formula in anticipation for the growth
in data to row 65000 as the workbook size became to big and
performance was slow).

If there a way to populate the relevant row in colum a-f by copying
the formulas down automaically?

Thanks

Cameron