AusTexRich

Sorry.
Column G looks up values from a table based on numbers entered in column D
and returns a plus or minus value (to col G). Column H sums that number plus
the number in the cell above in the same column (H), hence the running total.
A message should display based on the value at that time in col H.

Better?

--
AusTexRich

"Duke Carey" wrote:

A little more info would facilitate a more concise response

Where do the numbers in the 'other' column come from? Is somebody entering
them manually?

"AusTexRich" wrote:

I've reviewed all of the questions and responses, but, didn't find anything
similar to what I needed. My table has one column which adds values,
positive and negative, from another column or a running total, if you will.
When a specific value, plus or minus, is reached I want a corresponding
message to display, i.e, when the value of the running total = 40 is one
message and when the running total <= -60 is the other. Can help?
--
AusTexRich