DaveO

Default Dynamic range for Table_array in a VLOOKUP.

A vlookup is simple in it's capabilities, but I want to get clever.

I'm looking up a value from another workbook. Simple enough in itself, but
heres the thing.

I'd like to write a dynamic vlookup that checks the value of another cell to
find the table array for it to look up from.

Basically I have a table of data, the column headers are dates. I have a
report that is run daily that I need to look up from. Rather than implicitly
referencing each sheet I'd like to tell the vlookup to check the date in the
column header and use that for the sheet. The range inside of the sheets is
always the same.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA.