David McRitchie

Hi Rick,
Question is ambiguous to me, as to presentation, and what etc. is.

You could use Conditional Formatting in each sheet
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/condfmt.htm
to identify text with a color and number constants with a color

condition1: =ISTEXT(A1)
condition2: =AND(ISNUMBER(A1),cf_NotFormula(A1))

with Conditional Formulas the Function MUST be in the same workbook

Function cf_NotFormula(cell)
'based on http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...htm#hasformula
cf_NotFormula = Not cell.HasFormula And Not IsEmpty(cell) _
And Not cell.Row = 1
End Function

More information in
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...m#withformulas

you can use GET.CELL as described in the topic after that, but it is not without problems.

---
HTH,

"Rick Fabrizi" <Rick wrote in message ...
How do I find something (text, numbers, etc.) in a workbook with multiple
worksheets?

I am using Excel 2000.