Piranha

Hi Dr,
The little window at the top left of your Worksheet where the cell
address is.
If you click your mouse there and put in the new cell address you want
to go to,
then press Enter. (IE: A63) You will jump to that cell.

If you have a formula you want to copy (drag) down. With your curser in
the cell where your
formula is, "copy" it. Then click in the little window and put in the
range you want (IE A4:A63),
press enter. That range will highlight. then "paste" and you have
filled the range with your formula.

Dave
Dr. Nonverbal Wrote:
I use Excel on a daily basis. One of the biggest gripes I have is that
when
I'm dragging a forumula from one row to another is that I almost
invariably
over-shoot where I want to go. I then have to drag the forumula back
up, and
often end back up at the top of the document. I end up wasting a few
seconds
going back and forth getting it adjusted.

My suggestion is to implement an adjustable scroll stop. The user
could
click at on a row, activate the scroll stop either with a mouse click
or from
a menu selection, and Excel would recognize that row as the end of the
document and prevent scrolling beyond that point.
----------------
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the
"I
this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and
then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://tinyurl.com/a7kts

--