Glenn Mulno

Default Hyperlink to specific worksheet in Excel

I tried asking this a few weeks back but did not get an answer that worked.

I am trying to create a hyperlink on a web page that when clicked it will
open a specific worksheet of a specific Excel document. The Excel document
I have has 9 worksheets on it - ultimately I want to have 9 different
hyperlinks that will open the document to each sheet as desired by the
clicker.

In looking around I found some references that seemed to say this would work
with the following syntax types:

OR

I have office 2003. Perhaps this used to work in order versions of Excel?
At the moment, when this is clicked on it only opens to either sheet 1, or
whatever sheet it was last saved with on top, not the requested worksheet.

Any help is appreciated.

--
Glenn