Dianne

Default How do I set my X axis to include equal increments of a day?

I have data that is encompases less than 2 days but there are many points of
reference during the day. I am set for the Y axis but I can only get the X
axis to take the direct data and spread it throughout the day (showing equal
intervals between the data points rather than through the time points). I
would like to break up the day at intervals of 5 or 10 minutes and have the
data points position themselves throughout the 5 or 10 minute tick marks:

For example

Y X X-axis
tick
Date July 14,2005 45 23:45 (hr:mm) around 24:00
July 14 60 23:50 around 24:00
but not same as above
July 15 40 01:00 a bit past
24:00

Right now it spreads all the date all over the axis rather than bunching up
several plot points together in a 5-10 minute time interval.