David McRitchie

Hi Loic,

A1: movie1
B1: http://www.movieURL.com/movie1
C1: ="<a href=""" & B1 & """<b" & A1 & ":</b</a"

use the fill handle to copy in formula in C1 down
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/fillhand.htm

If you want automatic, you would need an Event macro
but I don't think you need to be that automatic.

Incidentally my XL2HTM will convert tables to HTML and a column like
column C would be sent exactly as it is shown not converted to something
to make it look the same as in Excel
in other words if you see < it would NOT be converted to &lt;
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/xl2html.htm

Some other things with hyperlinks:

If you want to generate a hyperlink for use within Excel you can use.
C1: =HYPERLINK(B1, A1)
of course your link in B1 would already have the object link.

you wanted to generate a link for use within Excel comprised of a concatenation
A2: IBM
D2: =HYPERLINK("http://www." & A1 & ".com", A1)

and you will find more information in
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/sheets.htm

--
---
HTH,

"Loïc" wrote in message ...
How can I automatically paste hyperlinks from one cell to another ?

Ex: I have the names of movies in column A and the URL in column B. I want
simply
that excel generate /

<A HREF="URL1"<Bmovie1<BR</B</A
<A HREF="URL2"<Bmovie2<BR</B</A