jwr

Default Import query from access to excel, link to template, email on

I am analyzing a query with excel. In excel, I have created a template that
is linked to the query. I want to email that template on to others, but
they are getting messages, unable to find source - unable to update link,
etc. They can ignore errors and receive the worksheet without errors.

Is there a way to send info from access to email users while retaining the
format and having some fields protected? Then, they can enter info into
unprotected fields and email back to me.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
JR