Gord Dibben

David

How long is your list(how many rows)?

How do you want them laid out on the printed pages?

Snaked like 1-50 in column A and 51-100 in column B and 101 -150 in column C
or snaked in alphabetical order down A then up to top of B then down then up
to top of column C etc.?

How many columns do you want to end up with?

Which macro to post will depend upon some answers to these questions.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 8 Oct 2005 22:10:18 +0100, "David" wrote:

Hello,

I know how to arrange a column of cells into alphabetical order when
producing a list. However, how can I fit the list across columns so that it
fits on one printable page?

At the moment, I cut the parts of the list that enters onto the next pages
and fit them into the next column. The trouble is that when making new
entries I have to make sure that the list is put back into one column again
so that it will automatically sort them alphabetically. This is a pain!
There must be an easier way.

Thanks for your attention and any advice you can give me.

David