David

Default Making an alphabetical list that fits on one page.

Hello,

I know how to arrange a column of cells into alphabetical order when
producing a list. However, how can I fit the list across columns so that it
fits on one printable page?

At the moment, I cut the parts of the list that enters onto the next pages
and fit them into the next column. The trouble is that when making new
entries I have to make sure that the list is put back into one column again
so that it will automatically sort them alphabetically. This is a pain!
There must be an easier way.

Thanks for your attention and any advice you can give me.

David