Dave Peterson

If you remove the page area (by resetting it), then you'll just be letting excel
determine what should be printed.

Maybe....

If you don't want the worksheet printed, maybe you don't want it visible
either. If that's true, you could hide the worksheet (Format|sheet|hide)

Grunen wrote:

I have currently setup the workbook the way you mentioned. The informational
worksheets are placed at the end of the workbook to prevent page numbering
problems. I was hoping there was some other way to address the issue in
order for me to organize the worksheets the way I use them. Thanks for your
help.

If your aware of any way to elimiate the print area (no reducing to just one
cell), I would appreciate it. I'm pretty sure there is not an easy method to
accomplish it.

Thanks for your help.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

You can set the print range to a single cell (maybe empty). But that won't stop
the page from being printed.

It'll just make the user change/reset the print range.

Grunen wrote:

I have several workbook pages of a lengthy excel file that are for
informational purposes only. How do I turn off the print area so that these
pages are not printed?

--

Dave Peterson

--