Grunen

I have currently setup the workbook the way you mentioned. The informational
worksheets are placed at the end of the workbook to prevent page numbering
problems. I was hoping there was some other way to address the issue in
order for me to organize the worksheets the way I use them. Thanks for your
help.

If your aware of any way to elimiate the print area (no reducing to just one
cell), I would appreciate it. I'm pretty sure there is not an easy method to
accomplish it.

Thanks for your help.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

You can set the print range to a single cell (maybe empty). But that won't stop
the page from being printed.

It'll just make the user change/reset the print range.

Grunen wrote:

I have several workbook pages of a lengthy excel file that are for
informational purposes only. How do I turn off the print area so that these
pages are not printed?

--

Dave Peterson