Richard Buttrey

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 09:28:01 -0700, "nick"
wrote:

Hi
Thanks for your offer. i am not that good with VBA, but if you could help me
i would really appreciate it. Basically what i am trying to do is, i have a
huge main file with 10,000 Job numbers with data associated to it. But i have
some selected 3000-4000 jobs that i am trying to populate the data for, from
that huge main file. but the problem is some jobs are repated as i mentioned
before with different data but the same job #. I hope this explained the
process clearly.

Just seen Ashish's reply. If this meets your requirement excellent. If
not let me know and I'll suggest a VBA option.

Rgds
__
Richard Buttrey
Grappenhall, Cheshire, UK