Richard Buttrey

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 18:32:29 -0400, "J Shrimps, Jr."
wrote:

Perfect!!
Just did all 24,000 rows with your formula.
Have never used - or heard of - the Row() or Indirect() functions.
Verified your formula by comparing your result with
with a few hundred rows that I knew were correct,
also caught many examples where
I had cut-and-pasted the old formula incorrectly, or pasted right
past month 0 for that product. With your formula, I started
@ row 1, and pasted all the way down to row 24,000.

On this side of the pond, we say you are a G E N I U S.
I can't believe we ever revolted.

Wasn't it the tea you didn't like?

Not to worry, I'm sure Tony Blair is even now planning how best to
re-annexe you all.

:-)

Cheers.

__