Peo Sjoblom

Although I have a pocket pc I never really use excel except when I first got
it and soon realized it was of little help but in general you have to use
multiple formulas, i.e.

=IF(AND(C4<"",C2<""),C4/C2)

copy across 6 columns

assume you put that and copy across from C8 to H8 thus instead of using an
array calculate each cell individually, then finish off with

=AVERAGE(C8:H8)*100

which should give the same answer

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"Eric G" wrote in message
On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 20:11:59 -0700, "Peo Sjoblom"
wrote:

Sorry to disappoint you but array formulas don't work on pocket Excel

Well that's really a shame. I guess it shows what MS thinks of pocket
Excel users in general.

Anyways, what workaround might be used to calculate the following
formula in pocket Excel?

{=AVERAGE(IF((C4:M4<"")*(C$2:M$2<""),C4:M4/C$2:M$2))*100}

Thanks!

Eric