jer130

Default excel worksheet function

I have a program done in excel for bowling scores.In one workbook I have 5
different names of bowlers on their own sheet.As i enter each score for each
bowler it calulates everything,triple,average,high game ect...
Now I have a calulation to compare each sheet which has the bowlers name on
it and find out who has the highest score.I can get the highest score to list
on another sheet no problem but I don't know how to automatically get the
name of the person" which is the sheet name" to say that for ex..bob has high
score 383.
I know how to put "has high score" and the 383 shows up automatically.I just
need it to say what sheet the score came from..Can anyone help...