pdberger

If the problem is the same in each cell, then you should be able to use the
Replace function. Select the cells, then EditReplace (Ctrl-H). Type in
the code sequence you want to replace (which might be ^p^p^p^p) and then
leave blank the field showing what you want to replace it with. Replace in
one or two cells so you know it's doing what you want it to.

HTH

"Teric506" wrote:

Hello,

I have exported a document to excel and one of my rows have descriptions in
it. When I exported it over it brought over all these return marks and when
you click on one cell, it has part of the decription than four blank lines
and then more of the description. Is there an easy way to get rid of all
those blank lines within the cell. I put an example of this below this is
everything that is inside of one cell - you see there is the first part, than
blank lines and then another part. Any help would be great.
Teri

MISC, HEAT SHRINK TUBING, 1/2 EXP x 1/4" ALPHA FIT-221-1/4-4B

058-005-064