Danno

Good day Richard, Thanks for the quick and accurate reply. As always, the
members of this group get me out of trouble. Danno...

"Richard Buttrey" wrote:

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 08:02:02 -0700, "Danno"
wrote:

Good day. I am using Excel 2002 on Windows XP Pro. I have a worksheet that
I have added a Command Button to. I have printed out the instructions for
assigning a Macro to this button, but when I select the button and
right-click the sizing handles, the Assign a Macro feature does not show in
the list of features. The Macro was created and attached to "this worksheet"
prior to creating the command button.

Am I missing something? Thanks for any help provided. Danno...

Sounds like you're trying to use the Activex control which doesn't
allow macros.

Use the Excel Controls instead. Make sure the Forms toolbar is
visible.

John Walkenbach's site explains this extremely well.

HTH
__
Richard Buttrey
Grappenhall, Cheshire, UK