Ken Wright

OP is looking for a series of numbers that when added together equal his
target value

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"jahoobob" wrote in message

If your list is in column A and your GL amount is in C1 then place this
in B1:
=If(A1=C$1, "Match"," ")
Copy this to all the cells in column B that has a value next to in in
column A.

infraterra Wrote:
I have list of dollar amounts given to me and a general ledger sum which
some
of those in the list must equal. How can I determine which of these
amounts
will equal a given ledger total? Thanks, in advance, for any help.

--
jahoobob