jhicsupt

This is almost it!!!!!

Is there a way to not automatically send it? In other words, just get it to
Outlook and then have the user send it from Outlook?

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi jhicsupt

Sorry for the questions.

No problem

We open the VBA editor with Alt-F11
We use InsertModule to create a new module
We copy a macro from this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/mail1.htm
in this module

Sub Mail_workbook_1()
ActiveWorkbook.SendMail ", _
"This is the Subject line"
End Sub
Change it to your mail address

Now we go back to Excel with Alt-q
Save the file

When you use Alt-F8 you will get your list with macro's
Select "Mail_workbook_1" and press run

Or add a button from the Forms toolbar and assign this macro to it
Or add a button from the control toolbox and enter the macro name in the click event

See help for help about the buttons

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"jhicsupt" wrote in message ...
I tried using your example, but where do I paste the code. How is the email
generated? Is there a button that needs to be added so user would click it
to send the email? Sorry for the questions.

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi jhicsupt

Use one of the examples from my site
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"jhicsupt" wrote in message ...
How do I email the entire active workbook?

I want it to go to a specific person with a specific subject.

In other words, to: , Subject: "This confirms your order".

Thanks in advance.