Scott Dawson

Thanks for the reply. I am working on the macro now.

"bj" wrote:

conditionaL formating will not change the number format.
You would need a macro to do this

"Scott Dawson" wrote:

Hello,

I am curious to know if it is possible to use the conditional formatting to
change the number formatting?

Currently, I have a sheet that is printed and mailed, but also does
calculations.

I would like to have the numbers in the calculation change between the
number formatting of €œ$###,###,##0€and €œ### ### ##0 $€ depending on what is
selected in a certain cell.

I tried, If(A1=€Option 1€,text(A2, €œ### ### ##0 $€),text(Text,A2,
€œ$###,###,##0€) but the number became text and and dependants on A2 would not
work. Give the number of cells that I would need to apply this to I was
hoping for something more global in nature.

Thanks,
Scott