Ken Wright

Select a column where you can be SURE that a blank cell means you want to
delete that row. Select the whole column, do edit / Go to / Special /
blanks, then hit edit / delete / entire row

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"rgtest" wrote in message
I exported data from a Crystal Report into Excel. During the export
process
extra fields and and columns were added to the data set. I would like to
delete the blank rows that were inserted between every record from my
spreadsheet.

Is there a way to delete extra rows from a spreadsheet without selecting
each row? For example, could I run a script to delete rows with null
values
or space?

Thanks