Dmitry Kopnichev

The formula gives E19, not D20=F56.
"Mangesh Yadav" сообщил/сообщила в новостях
What is infl_on. Is it a range, or a single cell. If it is sigle cell then
are you using absolute referencing. You are expecting that D19 = E56, D20

=
F56, and so on right. which is what I get if I use infl_on as single cell
and use absolute referencing.

Mangesh

"Dmitry Kopnichev" wrote in message
The formula is not an array formula.
The IF(logical_test,a1:z1,value_if_false) is

IF(infl_on;Opex_inflation;1)
in
cells D19:AK19. The Opex_inflation is E56:AM56. Why does the
IF(infl_on;Opex_inflation;1) use values from E5 in D19 to AM56 in AK19,

not
the same value?
"Mangesh Yadav" сообщил/сообщила в

новостях
Your question is not clear. And probably the formula you gave is an
arrayformula.

Mangesh

"Dmitry Kopnichev" wrote in message
Hello
Why does IF(logical_test,a1:z1,value_if_false) in one cell use a

value
in
sell z1 and in another cell use a value in cell a1?