jahoobob

RodShaw2 Wrote:
I need to know if there is a way (Macro?) to lock a worksheet so that no
changes can ever be made. I am not talking about protecting the
worksheet or workbook because you can always go in and unprotect them.
I want my users to able to fill out thier worksheets and when it comes
time to send them in to be able to permantly lock them down so no one
on the other end can make any changes.

Rod

Protect the workbook with a password that only the user knows. If you
really want it never to be changed, have the user close their eyes and
type from the keyboard about 16 letters.

--
jahoobob