lthrwing

Default Excel2003 Hyperlink Modification

Any help is greatly appreciated. Using Excel2003 on WinXP. All updates
current. When hyperlink is inserted that points to a file with a name
that has "spaces" in it, when the hyperlink is edited, %20 replaces the
"spaces". Need the %20 to not display in the edit hyperlink address
window. Also, need to apply the removal of the %20 to already existing
hyperlinks. Please contact me if more detail is required. I have found
that adding "" around the link will achieve this effect but only on
newly created hyperlinks. Or, using the autocorrect function and
programming the %20 to equal a "space" but again only on newly created
hyperlinks.

So to summerize;
1. globally remove from a spreadsheet all %20's with spaces in existing
hyperlinks.

Thanks.

--
lthrwingPosted from - http://www.officehelp.in