jahoobob

Custermd Wrote:
Trying to keep a specific list of data in ws A. what I would like for xl
to do is:
If I insert a row I would like it to insert rows in the other ws
corresponding to the changes in ws a.

Ex
If I insert a row between a5 and a6 in ws A I would like to insert a
row between a5 and a6 in ws B

The simplest thing in my opinion would be to insert your row, with or
without data, select the entire Sheet1 by left clicking the square
between A and 1 (top right), Copy, select Sheet2 tab, select cell A1
and Paste. Sheet2 is exactly like Sheet1.
You can automate it with the following Macro:
Sub Macro1()
Cells.Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Sheet2").Select
Range("A1").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Sheets("Sheet1").Select
End Sub
Assign it to a Ctrl + key and it is a two punch function

--
jahoobob