Jon Peltier

There are several ways to add a new series to a chart. The easiest way to add data
from a different workbook (or worksheet) is to copy the data in that workbook
(sheet), select the chart, and use Paste Special (Edit menu) to add the data as a
new series.

In the Source Data dialog (Chart menu), Series tab, you can add a series, click in
the various input boxes, then use the sheet tabs and windows menu to navigate to
other sheets and workbooks to select the data range.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Charlene wrote:

Can you please tell me how i can create a chart in one workbook using data
from anothe workbook. I also want to link this chart to the table so it gets
updated automatically