Gary''s Student

Hi Gord:

Tools Customize Commands Tools ( in the catagories) then select
Calculate ( in the Commands field) (its near the camera) and drag it to a
toolbar.

This icon will bring up the calculator directly from Excel
--
Gary''s Student

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Terry

I see Dana has given you what you want, which is a shortcut to the Windows
Calc.exe but I have a question.....

In Excel...........ToolsCustomizeCommands and then what?

I don't see a calculator icon except for the Calculate Now icon under
CommandsTools.

Gord

On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 20:23:51 +0000 (UTC), "Terry"
wrote:

Gord
I access the calculator in Excel via:Tools/Customise...then found under
COMMANDS, which I place on the MENUE bar in excel.

The route you suggested is the same calculator I suspect anyway, but as I
say I was wandering if I was able to place it on my TASKBAR so it was a
"click" away.?

Terry

.. .
Terry

MS Office does not have a calculator AFAIK.

How do you activate it while in Excel?

Try the one under StartProgramsAcessoriesCalclator.

You can create a shortcut to that calculator.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 19:41:33 +0000 (UTC), "Terry"

wrote:

XP Pro
Office 2003

I use the MS calculator that comes with XL etc, & I use it for general

use
when not in XL, but is there a way I may have a shortcut placed

somewhwere
so I do not have to open XL each time please.

TIA