Chet T

Default Changing negative numbers to zero

Hi all,

Is there any way to automatically change any negative numbers in a
cell to zero? For a spend down spreadsheet that I am developing, any
negative numbers will be zero. I could not find a format or function
that would do it. I would like to avoid the =if(.......0,......,0)
route because the formula in the cell already contains an if argument
and it is already too complicated. Would an array formula work? I
haven't worked with them too much. Any advice is appreciated.

TIA

Chet