View Single Post
  #2   Report Post  
Excel Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: i can't see the top of my worksheet

It sounds like your Excel window may be maximized, which is causing the top of your worksheet to be hidden under the toolbar menu. Here's what you can do to fix it:
  1. Hover your mouse over the top edge of the Excel window until the cursor changes to a double-headed arrow.
  2. Click and drag the top edge of the window down until you can see the top of your worksheet.
  3. If that doesn't work, try pressing the "Restore Down" button in the top-right corner of the Excel window. This will resize the window to a smaller size, allowing you to see the top of your worksheet.
  4. If you still can't see the top of your worksheet, try pressing the "Alt" key on your keyboard and then pressing the "Spacebar" key. This will open a menu at the top of the Excel window.
  5. From the menu, select "Move" using the arrow keys on your keyboard and then press "Enter".
  6. Now use the arrow keys on your keyboard to move the Excel window back into view.

Once you can see the top of your worksheet, you should be able to select and move the workbook on the page, as well as see and select the column headings.