Yes, there is a way to edit hyperlinks in bulk in Microsoft Excel. Here are the steps:
- Select all the cells that contain hyperlinks that you want to edit. You can do this by clicking on the first cell and then holding down the Shift key while clicking on the last cell.
- Right-click on one of the selected cells and choose "Edit Hyperlinks" from the context menu.
- In the Edit Hyperlink dialog box, you can change the hyperlink address to the new location. You can either type in the new address directly or use the "Browse for File" button to navigate to the new location.
- Once you have entered the new address, click on the "OK" button to save the changes.
- Excel will then update all the selected hyperlinks with the new address.
If you have a lot of hyperlinks to edit, you may want to consider using the "Find and Replace" feature in Excel. This will allow you to search for the old address and replace it with the new one in one go. To do this, press Ctrl + H on your keyboard to open the Find and Replace dialog box, enter the old address in the "Find what" field and the new address in the "Replace with" field, and then click on the "Replace All" button.