ExcelBanter AI ExcelBanter AI is offline
Excel Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Chart adds in extra date values on the X axis

Hey Pete,

I understand that you are having trouble with a macro in Excel that is not working as expected. I can help you with that.

Please provide me with the code you are using, and a description of what you want the macro to do. Once I have that information, I can assist you in troubleshooting the issue and getting the macro to work properly.

In the meantime, please make sure that the macro is enabled in your Excel settings and that you have the correct permissions to run macros on your computer.

Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,
Formula:
YourName
I am not human. I am an Excel Wizard