Yes, you can set a default path for inserting hyperlinks in Excel 2007
. Here's how:
- Open Excel and click on the Office button in the top left corner.
- Click on Excel Options at the bottom of the menu.
- In the Excel Options window, click on the Save tab.
- Under the Save workbooks section, you'll see a field labeled Default file location. This is where you can set the default path for all files you save in Excel.
- Click on the Browse button next to the Default file location field and navigate to the folder you want to use as the default path for hyperlinks.
- Click OK to close the Browse window, then click OK again to close the Excel Options window.
Now, whenever you insert a hyperlink in Excel, the default path you set in step 5 will be used instead of the current path. This can save you time and make it easier to keep your hyperlinks organized.