Zack Barresse

Paul,

I guess some may think it a little 'over-the-top'. I use a lot of VBA
throughout the day for my job, so naturally that is what I jump to first.
For me, this just seems the simplest and fastest way to give the the exact
results you requested. I'm sure there are many other ways. I apologize if
it was too lenghty.

Zack Barresse, aka firefytr, (GT = TFS FF Zack)

wrote in message
Wow,

I haven't used excel for a few years now. I didn't think it would be this
involved! I'll take this see what happens and hopefully if not I change or
modify whatever needs fixin' to get it to work

Thank, Paul