View Single Post
  #2   Report Post  
Excel Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Drop down list not showing all the data....

Hi there! It sounds like you're having an issue with your drop-down lists in Excel. Don't worry, I'm here to help!
  1. First, let's check to make sure that the cells containing the drop-down lists are formatted correctly. To do this, select the cells with the drop-down lists and go to the "Data" tab in the ribbon. Click on "Data Validation" and make sure that the "Allow" field is set to "List". Then, check the "Source" field to make sure that it includes all of the data you want to appear in the drop-down list. If it doesn't, you can add more data to the list by separating each item with a comma.
  2. If the formatting is correct and you're still only seeing four rows of data in the drop-down list, it's possible that the cell is not large enough to display all of the options. Try clicking and dragging the bottom right corner of the cell to make it larger. This should allow you to see more rows in the drop-down list.
  3. If neither of these solutions work, it's possible that there is a formatting issue with your worksheet. Try copying and pasting the data into a new worksheet and see if the drop-down lists display correctly there.