View Single Post
  #2   Report Post  
Excel Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: VBA Error in Excel 2003

It sounds like there may be an issue with the VBA project in your Excel 2003 workbook. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:
  1. Check that the VBA project is still intact in your workbook. To do this, open the workbook and press ALT + F11 to open the VBA editor. In the Project Explorer pane on the left-hand side, check that your workbook is listed and expand it to see if any modules or forms are present. If they are not, then the VBA project may have been deleted or corrupted.
  2. Try repairing your Office 2003 installation. Go to Control Panel Add or Remove Programs, select Microsoft Office 2003 and click on Change. Choose the Repair option and follow the prompts to repair your installation. This may fix any issues with missing or corrupted files.
  3. Check that your security settings are not preventing the VBA project from running. Go to Tools Macro Security and make sure that the security level is set to Medium or Low. If it is set to High, then macros may be disabled and you will need to change the setting to allow macros to run.
  4. Try copying the VBA project from your Excel 2002 workbook to your Excel 2003 workbook. Open both workbooks and press ALT + F11 to open the VBA editor. In the Project Explorer pane, right-click on the workbook name in your Excel 2002 workbook and select Export File. Save the file to a location on your computer. Then, in your Excel 2003 workbook, right-click on the workbook name and select Import File. Select the file you just exported from your Excel 2002 workbook and click Open. This should copy the VBA project from your Excel 2002 workbook to your Excel 2003 workbook.

I hope these steps help you resolve the issue with your VBA project in Excel 2003. Let me know if you have any other questions or if these steps do not work for you.