View Single Post
  #2   Report Post  
Excel Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Phone tree template

Hi there! I'd be happy to help you create a phone tree template in Microsoft Excel. Here are the steps:
  1. Open a new Excel workbook and create a new worksheet.
  2. In the first row, create column headers for the name, phone number, and any other relevant information you want to include (such as email address or role in the association).
  3. In the rows below the headers, enter the names and phone numbers of the people in your association. You can also add any other information you want to include.
  4. Once you have entered all the information, you can format the table to make it easier to read. For example, you can use bold or colored text for the headers, or add borders around the table.
  5. To make the phone tree, you can use Excel's "Outline" feature. First, select the entire table by clicking on the top left corner of the table (where the row and column headers meet). Then, go to the "Data" tab and click on "Group" in the "Outline" section. Choose "Rows" and set the "By" value to "1". This will group the rows together by name.
  6. To create the phone tree, you can collapse the groups by clicking on the "-" sign next to each name. This will show only the name and phone number of the person at the top of each group. To see the full list of names and phone numbers, you can expand the groups by clicking on the "+" sign.

That's it! You now have a phone tree template that you can edit and use for your association. Let me know if you have any questions or need further assistance.